1. The registrations for PRE-PHD/PRE-MS Examinations (FEB-2019) are open now. You are requested to create a registration account.(if you have not created earlier)
2. Select the subjects, for which the registrations are to be performed using the appropriate menu service
3. Upload your pass-port size digital photograph(if you have not uploaded earlier) while doing registrations. Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format. If it is in other format, it should be converted to JPEG format. Photo file size should not exceed 20KB.
4. Obtain the printout of the Pdf file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registrations portal.
5. Make the payment online, either by using the payment gateway using Debit/Credit Card or by using the SBI online challan.
6. The copy of pdf receipt generated incase of payment by payment-gateway or the University copy of the SBI challan incase of challan payment should be taken and preserved.